Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Say What Amazon?!

Note: This post contains adult content. Do not read if you wish to consume food in the next hour. :-)

Today I was looking up workout DVDs at my local library through their online search engine. I came across a DVD titled "Safe and Strong something or other I can't remember the other words." Anyway, I type in this title to my google search to see if this is a good workout video for me. Turns out it's for old people who need low impact, low energy workout. That actually might be me but I think I can push myself harder than that! The first link that pops up is for Amazon.com where obviously I can purchase said DVD. However........(pause for dramatic effect) in the top left corner I see the "People who viewed your product also viewed this" box. The title of that DVD was "A Young Man's Guide to safer Gay Sex." HELLO! Are you kidding me Amazon? I think I'll stick with my tivo'd PBS workouts, thank you!

No comments: