Thursday, April 16, 2009

A New Addition

Guess who's getting a puppy? The Fuquas! I have been wanting a tri-colored male Pembroke Welsh Corgi FOREVER and I finally found one! A lady in Bryan, Texas (where Texas A & M is located) has a litter for sale and I found them on a pet website. Today I drove down there to see him and it was definitely worth the 4 hour total trip! They call him "Tater" at their house but that's not going to be his name when he gets to our home. He was born March 3rd and we're going to pick him up the first week of May. He's so calm and sweet. He let me hold him like a baby and he didn't even care! Here are some pictures of my new boy!

Eyes closed; not in a picture mood.


How can you not love that face? So mellow!


As you can tell I got my hair cut really short. I mean really, really short, especially in the back. I'll try to get a better picture this weekend at the Bluebonnet festival.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

he's adorable! cute cute cute!