Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm Still Here.. and then some

Erik and I are still alive down here in sunny Waco. The past 2 weeks have been a blur. We came back from Hot Springs while Erik was on Spring Break and then I had a crazy work schedule. This is what I worked. We came back on a Tuesday, and then I worked Thursday-Friday-Saturday, had Sunday off, went to ACLS class Monday and Tuesday, worked on the floor Wednesday, volunteered to work an extra day Thursday, then worked on the floor Friday. Friday was pretty horrible, because I had a patient who came in to deliver her 22 week baby. Babies at that gestation don't live outside the uterus. Needless to say it was a tearful, solemn day.

Currently Erik is battling sinus issues and I haven't talked to any of my family or friends in over a week! However, I think we've decompressed some this weekend and next week will be better. At least I hope so!

No comments: