Sunday, January 11, 2009

First Christmas in Texas

I know this post is really late but we've had a busy two weeks! Christmas was relatively uneventful here in Texas. I worked from 7-3 on Christmas day and Erik helped cook some of our dinner. We exchanged presents after we ate-somehow the smallest spiral ham I could find was seven pounds! Needless to say, we ate ham for four days and I still have some in my freezer.

Even though we were in our PJs it was around 6:00 pm on Christmas night. Erik with his Albert Einstein "I love coffee" mug. He's my little scholar!

Again, I look exhausted because we did have one laborer on Christmas Day and guess who was her nurse? Erik bought me a purple watch to match my uniform.


Roxy got a new squeaky toy as well as a leopard print ball and treats. I don't have kids so I fill up the dogs' stockings!

Sasha "opening" her stocking. Notice how fluffy she is.


Roxy passed out after opening presents. Actually, this picture could have been taken any day after she gets fed.
"Merry Christmas everyone! Okay enough with the pictures, woman, and give us our treats."

Fast forward two weeks and we got Sasha shaved. I think she weighs at least two pounds less!

No comments: