Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kickin' off 2009

The year started off great with a visit from my dad, grandmother, and Ethan! They brought us our Christmas presents and Myra put together an awesome Italian themed cooking package for me. We went to eat and played our new Nintendo Wii that we bought ourselves for Christmas. I wished we could have visited more but my stupid work schedule wouldn't allow it.

Here's Erik 3 days after getting his wisdom teeth removed. He had no swelling and kept his pain controlled. Look at that sweet smile on my baby brother!

It was so good to have family around! I didn't know I'd miss it this much!

Erik and Ethan playing baseball on the Wii. Ethan did really great and it was so fun to watch him play!

We didn't get any pictures of New Years' Eve, but our friends Doug and Katie came over and we ate junk food and some awesome cake Katie made. I did up passing out on the couch from exhaustion as I had worked from 7- 3 that day, but I did wake up in time to get a kiss from Erik at midnight!

No comments: