Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged....

Meredith Westmoreland tagged me to list 7 random things about myself so here I go:
1. I'm a very "homemaker" kind of person. I really enjoy decorating, especially for holidays, and cooking. I prefer to have people over and cook for them in my home than to go over to other people's houses. Every now and then I get cabin fever, but for the most part I'm a homebody.
2. I am not a morning person, nor a late night person. I admit it, I'm a bear in the morning until I've had a shower and some coffee.
3. My pets are my babies. We always had dogs and a cat when I was growing up, and it was just natural to have a pet around. Today Roxy and Sasha keep me company during the day when I'm home and provide lots of love and fun. I wish I could have more pets, but right now I'm doing well to keep the fur under control.
4. I am so glad we moved to Texas. So far I have a job that I enjoy ( most days), a husband who is enjoying school, a nice place to live, all kinds of shopping available, and a great church. What more could we ask for? Maybe some family near by?
5. I know lots of random pop culture trivia. I can take anybody down at Pop Culture Trivial Pursuit. I dare you to try and beat me.
6. My favorite meal of all time is my grandmother's fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn bread, and black eyed peas. I can make everything like her except the fried chicken, which I don't even attempt to make so as to avoid gaining tons of weight.
7. One of my favorite TV shows is Jon and Kate plus 8. I TIVO all the episodes and watch it religiously. I think families with lots of kids are so interesting, but trust me, I'm not getting any ideas about big families!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is too bad we don't live closer to you guys! You and I have a lot in common. :) Glad you are doing well and enjoying Texas!

Gavin Breeden said...

I accept your challenge to Pop Culture Trivial Pursuit. Just name the time and the place.

Glad things are going well.

Shalaine and I discovered Jon and Kate Plus 8 while we were in a hotel this summer. There was a marathon, we loved it.

Peace.