Sunday, June 1, 2008

My REAL First Day of Work

Thursday I actually went up on the floor where I'll be working to observe and learn their computer charting. I get to wear purple scrubs for at least the next year! Everyone was really nice and I had a good time. I can't actually touch a patient until I pass boards, but I take the NCLEX on June 10th so keep me in your prayers!


I promised some pics of our new house so here they are. Some neighbors we met came over to grill last night so we had some motivation to put up those last few (15) boxes. This is our entryway. We have a closet to put our coats in or whatever we want!
This is the view of living room from the dining room.  Erik has his laptop by his side as always. That hallway you see is where the office and guest bedroom are located. 
This is our dining room that looks out onto the back yard.


No comments: