Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My first day of work

Today was my very first day on the job. Actually I was just in orientation, sitting at a table, going over administrative stuff for a ridiculous amount of time. It was fine except that HR had some of my orientation dates mixed up so I get the rest of the week off except for Thursday. It's a good thing because we still have a lot to unpack. A lot. Here are some pictures. I'll post more as I get the rooms fixed up.
Here was our moving truck. Yes, it is true that our stuff barely fit into this monster.












My lovely new kitchen. Since I've donated a lot of my kitchen stuff to charity I have room to put everything. It looks small, but I have a rolling butcher's block that's tucked into the pantry that I use to do a lot of my prep work.









In other news Roxy got her now annual shave. When it starts to get really warm her hair starts falling off in clumps so I carry her to the groomer and off it goes. Especially now that we're in Texas she'll be more comfortable when the temperatures get really high. I know she looks just pitiful, but it really is better for her, and I enjoy not having to vacuum every day!
















Before. After.

No comments: