Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pinning ceremony and Graduation

My pinning ceremony was Friday May 9th, and I had a wonderful family turnout. They were so proud of me and I was so happy that everyone was able to come.


Here I am actually getting pinned by my teachers.

One of my friends from nursing school, Savannah. I think we've had almost every clinical together for 3 years!


Jennifer Ryan and me.
Shockingly, my research partner (Sarah McPeak) and I won the Research award. They gave us a certificate and $25.00. This was a total surprise!

The hubby and me.


Erik and Ethan having a philosophical conversation, no doubt.

Getting a little goofy the night before graduation.
The big day!

Greg, me, and mom.


Stephanie Ryan and me. "We're done!"

The four Clarksville girls again. I can't believe that they won't be just down the street from me anymore!

No comments: