Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lots of Changes

So in addition to having a baby, we moved back to Tennessee and Erik started at a law firm in Clarksville! We had quite a few things going on, huh? Not to mention that we bought a house about 2 miles from where I used to live here in Clarksville. I have to say that moving has been extremely stressful and emotional for me. I'm sure there are all kinds of hormones going on with a breastfeeding postpartum mom but I really, really miss Waco. I'm currently job searching for something part-time and I've found a couple of positions that I would like that aren't labor and delivery. Erik is enjoying his job at the law firm and working again after being in school for 3 years. Locke made the move with little trouble. He is a remarkably easy baby except when it comes to daytime naps. The child is just like his momma in that he does not like to nap! Now I'll get to the Locke pictures.

My first smile shot.

He's getting so big it makes my heart hurt! I don't think I'll ever get over how fast he is changing.

Right now his big tricks are sticking his fist in his mouth to suck on his knuckles and talking/cooing. The child will not take a pacifier and it took him a week to be able to get that fist in his mouth. My favorite thing is when he sneezes sometimes he'll coo right after. It's the most ridiculously cute thing you have ever seen! Maybe I can get it on film and put it up here.

No comments: