Friday, October 2, 2009

Rebecca and Stephanie come to visit!

The week of September 11th my two best friends of all time came to visit me! Stephanie drove from Jackson, Tennessee to Tulsa, Oklahoma to pick Rebecca up and then they drove down to Waco. We had such a good time eating, hanging out, playing the Wii, and traveling to San Antonio and Schlitterbahn.



Rebecca hanging her head in defeat.

Steph and I got pretty competitive while playing Harry Potter.


I kicked both of their butts in Mario Kart.



At the Alamo! It rained the whole way to San Antonio and the whole day there. We couldn't even take the Riverboat ride since it was shut down due to the weather.


I had to take a picture of Crockett Street.


This was above the Mexican restaurant we ate lunch at. The food was sooooo good and I love their salsa!



We finally made it to Schlitterbahn! That was after Erik met us in Round Rock because somehow I put our tickets in the trash at my house. I am no longer in charge of tickets!



On the tram between the sections of the park.

Rebecca and Steph I'm so glad you guys came to see me! I wish the weather (and my attitude) had been more pleasant, but next year will be even better!

No comments: