Friday, October 2, 2009

Because there's not enough pictures of my dogs on this blog

Stephanie took this picture of Roxy while she was visiting. I think she looks a little like Master Shifu from Kung Fu Panda. By the way, if you haven't seen that movie, you need to. It changed my life. (J/K)



Crockett is getting so big! He's still smaller than Roxy and I think he's about done growing. His dad was small and I kind of hope he stays this way!


Frequently we fing Roxy "hiding" under the beds or bedskirts. Sometime just her face or nose is covered up.


I bought these adorable (and cheap!) Halloween t-shirts for the dogs at Target. This is Crockett reaction every time I put it on him. He mopes around as if he's being punished.


I took this picture when I first bought the shirts before Crockett could get depressed about it. Roxy actually really likes hers.

No comments: