Monday, July 20, 2009

Prodigal Blogger

I don't think I've written any substantive blog posts for a while because I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm still a weight loss failure. I've lost 6 pounds total, one-third of my goal weight, and it doesn't feel like I'm ever going to lose any more. It doesn't help that I only put in about half the effort of keeping tabs on my points and exercising. I cannot exercise on days when I work, I just can't do it. I have to be at work at 6:45 in the am, work my butt off getting women delivered, and then come home at 7:30 pm. Wanna hear other excuses? I've got a bag full. Erik is in the midst of finals right now so basically I'm a single woman for the week and we're going on vacation here soon. I think we're going to invest in a fold up treadmill (Erik's idea) to put in my office so we can work out whenever. We'll see how that goes!

1 comment:

In Drey's Shoes said...

Finally!! I've missed your posts. I right with you on weight loss disappointments. At least we are trying though.