Monday, February 9, 2009

How do you like my new look?

It's an understatement to say that I love viewing other people's blogs. That includes friends of my friends and people who actually blog for money. For a while now I've been seeing these adorable layouts and yes, I have been coveting them! This great website thecutestblogontheblock.com helped me redesign my blog and I love the new look! Even better, it was free! Now that I'm an administrator for this blog I've added some new links so check them out!

1 comment:

The Westmorelands said...

i like it! and i enjoyed your new updates...it has been a LONG TIME! if you check so many blogs PLEASE tell me that you use google reader!!! it has changed my blog-reading life. we miss y'all! we really do mention you often and wish you were still here. congrats on being employee of the month!! :) glad y'all are doing well.