Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jessica's Notes

We're 4 days into my last semester of college (yay!) and we're both already exhausted! The first 2 weeks of nursing school are always crazy with 8 hour class days and lots of new information to learn. I thought when I got to college I would have so much free time, but not when you're in nursing school.
I sold my car this week, so everyone who's familiar with my black Honda won't be seeing me around town in it anymore. :-( I remember that summer day back in 2002 when I came home from camp and it was sitting outside our house. I previously had a 1992 Pontiac Grand Am that spent more time in the shop than with me driving it, so needless to say, I was very excited to get a new car!
For all those who want to know, Erik still hasn't made a decision about law school because he's waiting to hear from all the schools he applied to, but hopefully we'll know something soon!

No comments: