Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

Well Halloween came and went without much hoopla. We didn't go to any parties, didn't do a family costume theme, and we didn't go trick or treating. Locke had to get his second flu shot earlier that day (apparently they make babies get 2, double the torture), so that allowed Locke to be in a gggrreeaaattt mood for wearing his costume and helping mom and dad pass out candy. Seriously though we've had a rough week with teething, a nursing strike, and then the shot so I had low expectations for Halloween night. We actually did take him to a fall festival Sunday night to see some people I used to go to church with and he had a good time. I didn't manage to get any pictures because we just walked around and didn't partake in the festivities. I thought we would have lots of trick or treaters because of the neighborhood, but I don't think we had even thirty. It doesn't matter that we had a bum Halloween because it marks the beginning of my favorite season. First there's Halloween, then my birthday, then Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years', and Erik's birthday. Love it!



Poor baby. He only wanted to be held and was not in a costume kinda mood. 
Smokey the Dog (UT Vols mascot) and Daddio 
Lil Smokey (haha) and Mom 
What I did not get a picture of was him trying to eat the pumpkin. 
My glitter punkins. 

No comments: