Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Random Things on a Tuesday

1. Today I looked at how much my delivery, epidural, and hospital stay cost and I was blown away. Healthcare is expensive!

2. My son poops out the back of size 2 diapers (all brands). He poops out the sides of size 3 diapers (all brands). I'm seriously considering cloth diapering.

3. I am now officially a night nurse. So don't call me on Thursdays, Fridays, or Saturday mornings. You have been warned.

4. I am within 5 pounds of my pre-pregnancy weight!

5. My son has been sleeping for an hour and 45 minutes. I'm pretty sure that means Hell just froze over.

6. My dogs haven't been bathed in weeks and their nails are ridiculously long. Can you tell we had a baby?

7. Today I'm wearing a wrinkled polo shirt to Kroger because I'll be wearing Locke in a sling and it will hide the wrinkles. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

8. Last week I baked a cake for Locke's daycare teachers and I'm pretty sure the frosting I used was expired. Like at least by two years.

9. I'm living in a constant state of clutter and each weekend we try to chip away a little of it. Then my mom (who has moved out of her condo) gives me more crap and the clutter just gets worse.

10. Last week I went to get Locke up from one of his miraculous 1.5 hour naps and he smiled this huge smile at me. I was so overwhelmed I teared up and I'm getting teary-eyed just thinking about it now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We use cloth diapers on Duncan. I've really been pleased.